1. Chocolate candy or fruity? I like a nice balance. NO CANDY CORN!!!
2. Witches or Vampires? Vampires!!!! That is why I am obsessed with Anne Rice’s classic The Vampire Chronicles
3. Trick or Treat? Treat. I hate being pranked. If you EVER prank me ,I will slowly get my revenge on you. AndI dont do revenge in a big way,nope, with me it will something small that will drive you mad. Ask my brothers. Two of them are still receiving their revenge from me and dont even know it…BWHAHAHA!!!
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?
I prefer getting a serious sugar rush at home with a good scary movie!
5. Skeletons or Zombies?
Zombies. Who the hell is afraid of the foundation of the human anatomy?!
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy?
How can I watch scary movies if I’m out trick or treating…duh!
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze?
Hay ride. I have this dream where I get stuck in a maze that has black panthers hiding through out the maze chasing me and snapping their huge vicious teeth at me…
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume?
Depends on the mood I’m in that year. Like this year, I’m doing quirky,but last year I did sexy.
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie?
Pumpkin pie definitely! Think I’m going to attempt my first homemade one this year.
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest?
Compliments of the Twisted Beanstalk Nursery
Bottle feed a baby zombie of course. It’s a baby vs. the unknown. I choose the bay,because if it starts doing all that zombie shit, I could just kill it. Sorry, creepy cute baby.
11. Bats or Black Cats?
I am a proud black cat owner!
12. Pumpkin Spice or hot Chocolate?
Pumpkin spice ALL.DAY. Check out my Instagram to see all my pumpkin goodness food!
13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?
Neighborhood. In my house. Watching the scary movies…didnt we go over this,already?!