I didn’t make any New Year Resolutions because they are way too much pressure. I did set some goals though.Aside from going back toa full time job, I would like to actually complete more books than I di it 17. To help me achieve this goal, I’ve started a book challenge hosted by The Reading Women. There are 24 categories(the last two are bonus books) and I’ve listed them here as well as my picks. I cant wait to see everyone else’s picks and as always, happy reading!
1) Book by a woman in trnslation-
<a target=”_blank” href=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081122578X/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=081122578X&linkCode=as2&tag=powelljennice-20&linkId=cdaff72975083fbc9a7511489fc7b35a”><img border=”0″ src=”//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?_encoding=UTF8&MarketPlace=US&ASIN=081122578X&ServiceVersion=20070822&ID=AsinImage&WS=1&Format=_SL250_&tag=powelljennice-20″ ></a><img src=”//ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=powelljennice-20&l=am2&o=1&a=081122578X” width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″ alt=”” style=”border:none !important; margin:0px !important;” />
11) A book about someone with a chronic illness-
12) True Crime-
13) book by an African American woman about the Civil Rights movement-
14) A classic novel written by a woman-
15) A poetry collection-
By Key Ballah
16) A book where the characters are travelling somewhere-
17) A book with food in the title-
18) A book written by a female Novel Prize winner-
19) A book from The Reading Women Award 2017 shortlist-
20) A memoir by someone who lives in a country different from yours-
21) A book inspired by a fairy tale-
For those of you not following my bookstagram already, please follow me here. Happy New Year and happy reading!