I would not have realized it was the end of the quarter of the year if not for my periscope community.Most of my tribe were sharing their accomplishments thus far in 2018 and there goals for the 2nd quarter. Which led me to think about what I have gotten done and want to get done.
- revamped look for FB Page, Mommy In Color
- decided to open Etsy shop(not officially opened yet) and have named it Harmani Hook’d.
- made Periscope heart goal of 500,000 hearts
- started looking for new job
- started a Periscope series, The First 100
- 1.create at least 20 -30 different projects to sell on Harmani Hook’d.
- guest post on fellow single mom blog or get a guest blogger to post here
- sell at least $500 in product for Harmani Hook’d
- start a new job
- figure out what to do for my birthday in May
- make myself a blogging schedule as well as a crocheting schedule( is that an editorial calendar, I feel like I need one of those?)
I must admit that I am a little anxious about completing some of these goals but I’m going to continue in my faith walk because so far I have been pretty blessed. I would love to hear some of your business goals for Q2! Drop me a line!