I’m sooo late with this but I’ve been hanging out with my mama so…Anyway, I have been nominated by All Moms Blog. Thanks!!! I’ve never been nominated for anything so I’m very honored. This award was created by Okoto Enigma.It’s a way for all of us bloggers to get the recognition they deserve. I think that is amazing!
The Mystery Blogger Award rules:
Three Facts About Myself:
1. I’m adopted into my own biological family. Huh?! I know but let me explain. My brith mother was unable to raise because of drug andd alcohol addiction. Her ilder sister,my aunt, took me into her home when I was 7 years old. She legally adopted me when I was 14 years old. Legally, she is my mother.
2. I once stuck my hand down a bowlig ball return. I thought my ball was taking too long to come back to me, so I went in sfter it. The ball did return and got stuck on top of my hand. I uellled for help, my camp counelors ran over and freaked out. Th owner was there and took the machine apart,freed my hand, and bought me and my brother nachos. I was good but my mom was PISSED…at me. She knew the only.one to blame was me becausd I alway did ridiculous things like that.
3. I am NOT a Beyonce fan. I was actually scared to say that because those BEYhive people are crazy! They really out here threatening peoplenwith physical harm. But my blok and delete game is strong, bring it on! When I was a teenager Beyonce’ solo career was just taking off. I was a fsn like all my friends Bs even had a poster of her in this pretty leopard print dress. My favorite songs from her first solo album were Baby Boy. Me,Myself,and I, and Naughty Girl. But as I got older my music tastes changed. I respect her for her contributions to music and Black culture,but I’m good on Sis.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD(no specific order):
10. The Bloggess
Answer to All Moms Blog’s Questions:
Do you write/blog as a hobby or career? What is the most consistent topic to write about?
I do it as a hobby currently but hope to one day make an income blogging for brands.
You can live anywhere in the world. Which place will you choose to live and why?
Aside from my hometown where I currently live, I think I would.like to live in Paris. I think I’d enjoy spending the. rest of my life enjoying Parisian art,music,and history.
What’s a holiday that doesn’t exist that you’d like to create?
Hmm…one to celebrate Black nerds and bookworms.
What advice from your experience would you give to someone on their journey to achieving their dreams?
There’s no time limit on when you should have achieved your dreams.
How would you describe your life today?
Im in a regenerative phase in my life. Attitudes,behaviors,and ways of thinking have died and a new me is emerging.
5 Questions for the Nominees:
1. If you could be any animal what would it be?
2. Do you cook? What’s your favorite dish?
3. If you could meet any musician,living or dead, who would it be?
4. What do you do for fun?
5.What does your life look like in 5 years?
NOMINEES, DROP ME THE LINKS TO YOUR POST IN THE COMMENTS!!!